TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Agreement for the supply of services and/or goods by MDesign Interiors and to the Client as specified, upon signing of the Agreement.
2. In performing professional services, MDesign Interiors shall exercise reasonable care and competence and carry out its duties in a professional manner.
3. Any agreement between the Client and MDesign Interiors, and in the unlikely event of any dispute arising from that agreement, will be governed by the Laws of England and Wales and any action resulting shall take place in the Courts of England and Wales.
4. The Client will supply all necessary information and give all necessary approvals/decisions to the
Interior Designer for the proper and timely execution of the Project. If instructions are not forthcoming the Interior Designer cannot be held responsible for ensuing delays.
5. The Client will appoint and reimburse any other consultant agreed with or requested by the
client. The Interior Designer will not be responsible in any way for the competence and performance
of their services.
6. No right or licence is granted under the Agreement with the Client under any patent, trademark, copyright, registered design or other intellectual property right except the right to use the goods supplied. In particular the copyright of the Interior Designer on designs supplied remains with the Interior Designer.
7. The Interior Designer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from termination
of appointment. Any such notice shall be given by either the Client or the Interior Designer in writing.
8. Times and dates quoted for delivery of goods or materials or completion of any work are to be treated
as an approximate estimate based on current trading conditions and the Interior Designer shall not
be held responsible for delays outside their control.
9. The Interior Designer will not be held responsible for client’s goods left at the premises of the Interior
Designer or her suppliers for whatever reason. Clients are responsible for the insurance of their own
goods with their own insurance company.
10. Product Warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer or the supplier of the goods, including trade supply. MDesign Interiors cannot be held responsible for any Warranty of purchased products.
11. Special custom-made items cannot be cancelled once production has commenced. Payment for all
such items is in full, in advance. Standard items might be subject to a charge from the
manufacturer or supplier if cancelled.
12. All goods remain the property of MDesign Interiors until paid in full. Goods may not be rejected for any reason other than that they are defective.
13. The Client agrees to allow the Designer to photograph the project during all stages of Design Services including when the project is complete. Photographs may be used for business purposes, including, but not limited to: press, publications, online, social media, marketing, advertising, and print. The Designer will not disclose an address or Client’s name without prior consent.
14. The Client accepts full responsibility for ensuring the subject property meets acceptable standards to safeguard the health and safety of the Interior Designer, subcontractors and any other workers whilst working on or visiting the project.
15. If any of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be or becomes void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions continue to have full force and effect.